Posted - 1/21/2019
Home Care Personal Care Aide - Caregiver - Certified Nurse Aide
Beverly Hills, Michigan
Award winning home care company seeking qualified Personal Care Aide / Caregiver / Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) to provide in-home care services to our ill and elderly Clients living in the Beverly Hills area. The home care industry is rapidly growing and we need dedicated, loving and responsible caregivers like yourself to join our team.
We know you're going to love working with Affordable HomeCare because, as part of our family, you'll be respected and work in an environment where you'll always be heard and valued. If your passion is caring for seniors or people with limitations in a flexible, low stress environment, you need to apply today!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, AFLAC Insurance
- 401k With Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Payroll Advances
- Special Bonuses
Provide loving care to ill and senior Clients in the Beverly Hills area. Consists of personal care, light housekeeping, and companionship in the comfort of your Clients home.
Personal Care Duties
- Personal Hygiene and Bathing
- Toileting and Brief Changes
- Help with Walking, Walkers, Wheelchairs, or Transferring Lifts
- Medication Reminders
- Preparing and Serving Meals
Light Housekeeping Duties
- Cleaning Dishes
- Maintaining a Safe Environment
Focusing on activities the Client enjoys doing, either indoors or outdoors.
- Take pride in your compassion toward the sick and elderly.
- Must have a warm heart and enjoy helping others.
- Be able to work with a broad group of personalities.
- Always be timley.
- Comfortable driving frequently to Beverly Hills.
- Able to Demonstrate Caregiving Duties
- First Class Listener
- Has Professional Apperence
- Great Work Ethics
- Over Communicator
- Valid Driver's License
- Working Vehicle
Hands on experience caring for the ill, elderly or senior population.
If you feel you or someone you know may be a good fit please click the button below to fill out our employment application.
Click the botton below if you would like to learn more about why caregivers like to work with Affordable HomeCare.